Sandusky Donations

The Scott Sandusky Family

The Scott Sandusky Family

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Progress report

Facebook post from Scott at 3:00 this morning.


Thanks for all of your prayers and support. "I AM ALIVE". Keep praying for me and my family. We WILL make this climb!
---

And a photo posted by Brian Patrick during a visit in the hospital yesterday.


My friend and brother Scott Sandusky continues to make progress after his accident and amputation this week. Had another operation yesterday that went well. He has told Karol his wife to get some rest, so he's already thinking about taking care of her (typical him)! His spirits are good. This is the Scott I've always known. scottsandusky.com is a website where you can contribute to his medical expenses (money goes straight to him and his wife). Here is a photo of him in the hospital with his parents and some friends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment